Quick Submission Guidelines.
- The Blue Nib, unlike most Lit Mags offer frontend submission, however, your work will be read by an editor and must be approved before being published on the site.
- Submit all work on one form. Minimum three pieces and maximum of five.
- We accept poetry in all forms but it must be exceptional.
- If your work is accepted we will email you
- We like, free verse, modern poetry
- We do not publish gratuitous sex, violence, hate speech or racist poetry.
- We like strong coffee and dislike cliché
- If you are unsuccessful with your submission please do submit again but wait a month before doing so.
If this is your first time submitting we recommend you quickly read the articles listed on the front page of issue 1