- Submit a maximum of five pieces, well spaced and formatted
- include a brief author’s bio.
- include an author photo.
- We accept poetry in all forms but it must be exceptional.
- If your work is accepted we will email you
- We like, free verse, modern poetry
- We do not publish gratuitous sex, violence, hate speech or racist poetry.
- We like strong coffee and dislike cliché
- If you are unsuccessful with your submission please do submit again but wait a month before doing so.
- Please note, unlike onsite submission, we can not always respond to email submission.
If this is your first time submitting we recommend you quickly read the articles listed on the front page of issue 1
send submissions to [email protected]
if you have not subscribed to the magazine please consider doing so, it supports future publishing of contributors work in chapbook and anthology projects.
Subscription link is here