- Submit a maximum of five pieces, well spaced and formatted
- include a brief author’s bio.
- include an author photo.
- We accept poetry in all forms but it must be exceptional.
- If your work is accepted we will email you
- We like, free verse, modern poetry
- We do not publish gratuitous sex, violence, hate speech or racist poetry.
- We like strong coffee and dislike cliché
- If you are unsuccessful with your submission please do submit again but wait a month before doing so.
If this is your first time submitting we recommend you quickly read the articles listed on the front page of issue 1
send submissions to [email protected]nib.com
if you have not subscribed to the magazine please consider doing so, it supports future publishing of contributors work in chapbook and anthology projects.
Subscription link is here