About subscribing to The Blue Nib.
In answer to a few questions we have been asked recently about subscribing to the magazine.
- Subscription cost is $15.00 for three months
- Payment is 100% secure and processed by Stripe
Stripe is operating in over 25 countries, it allows both private individuals and businesses to accept payments over the Internet. Stripe focuses on providing the technical, fraud prevention, and banking infrastructure required to operate on-line payment systems.
- Subscription is recurring but can be cancelled at any time on your subscription profile with just one click.
- Subscriptions are used to promote the work of contributors, to provide prize money for contests and to finance current and future publishing (in print) of new and emerging writers.
- Neither Shirley nor Dave take a salary, expenses or any other monies from the funds contributed through subscriptions.
- Subscribers are entitled to enter all publishing contests. New contest for Winter/Spring will be launched shortly) Subscribers will be entitled to other discounts which will be announced shortly also.
- We do not use a paywall and we do not insist anyone subscribes to the magazine as we believe that poetry deserves the largest audience possible and that readers deserve access to it.
If you have any additional questions about subscriptions then email us at [email protected] and we will respond to you as quickly as possible.
Dave & Shirley